National DCP, LLC (NDCP) is a $2 billion supply chain management company serving the franchisees of Dunkin’ Donuts. We leverage our expertise in sourcing, purchasing and distribution to provide comprehensive business solutions including food, beverages, supplies, packaging and healthcare to more than 10,000 U.S. quick service restaurants and customers in over 40 countries. NDCP was formed as a membership cooperative following the successful merger of five different operating companies in 2012 to support Dunkin’s growth and expansion plans. Today we employ more than 1,700 team members at our headquarters in Atlanta, regional distribution centers and logistics hubs throughout the U.S.
- National DCP has saved Members more than $845 million cumulatively since 2012 through our strategic sourcing efforts. We expect to generate over $1B in cumulative savings by 2022.
- Each year, our extensive distribution network makes 700,000+ deliveries of over 75+ million cases, driving more than 30 million miles. We currently operate nine distribution centers nationwide and 34 logistics hubs.
- According to the International Foodservice Distributors Association, NDCP is the #13 largest foodservice distributor out of approximately 16,000 currently operating in the U.S.
- One of only a handful of its kind nationwide, NDCP’s Health Care Captive offers robust benefit plans with competitive pricing to help Dunkin’ restaurants provide coverage for their team members. NDCP offers the same great coverage to our employees.
- NDCP has been recognized with numerous awards including: Food Logistics Rockstars of the Supply Chain (2017,2018,2019), Dunkin’ Brands Partner of the Year (2012, 2016), InformationWeek Elite 100 List (Ranked #28), Atlanta Business Chronicle Top 50 Private Company (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018) and Partnership Gwinnett Supply Chain Pioneer Award (2015)
Provide our Members with the absolute best service at the lowest possible sustainable cost enabling them to operate and grow profitable businesses.
Leverage vertically integrated and innovative core product expertise, deliver solutions and scalable supply chain services to bring extraordinary value, savings and profitability to our Members.
NDCP’s corporate headquarters is located within metro Atlanta in Duluth, Georgia. We currently have nine distribution centers (DCs) nationwide, along with an additional 32 logistics hubs. Here is a look at our geography: