National DCP, LLC (NDCP) is a $2 billion supply chain management company serving the franchisees of Dunkin’ Donuts. We leverage our expertise in sourcing, purchasing and distribution to provide comprehensive business solutions including food, beverages, supplies, packaging, technology and healthcare to more than 8,900 U.S. quick service restaurants and customers in 51 countries. NDCP was formed as a membership cooperative following the successful merger of five different operating companies in 2012 to support Dunkin’s growth and expansion plans. Today we employ more than 1,700 team members at our headquarters in Atlanta, regional distribution centers, and logistics hubs throughout the U.S.
- National DCP has saved Members more than $649 million cumulatively since 2012 through our strategic sourcing efforts. We purchase more than 100 million pounds of coffee, 112 million pounds of sugar and 24 million gallons of milk per year along with nearly 2,000 other food, beverage, supplies, packaging and equipment SKUs.
- Our focus on improving business processes, launching best practices and cross-functional collaboration yielded a 22% increase in NDCP’s perfect order service metric in 2014.
- In March 2015, we won the 2015 Supply Chain Pioneer Award from Partnership Gwinnett for innovative supply chain management practices.
- We were ranked #28 on the 2016 InformationWeek Elite 100 List
- Project Freshstart, a significant technology and business process transformation initiative, has involved changing all of NDCP’s systems, technology infrastructure and business processes in an unprecedented timeframe to enable the overall business transformation. This ongoing effort has been recognized at international conferences and by leading influencers like Computerworld, SAP Insider and Gartner.
- We offer comprehensive business solutions including a digital high speed communication network for over 8,900 restaurants and a unique healthcare insurance exchange open to all members for participation.
- Annually, our team drives 30 million miles delivering approximately 75+ million cases of product to Members.
- Our focus on generating assured supply means that Dunkin' locations nationwide and in 51 countries will have access to the most popular products and ingredients.
Provide our Members with the absolute best service at the lowest possible sustainable cost enabling them to operate and grow profitable businesses.
We are committed to delivering premier business solutions to our Members and customers in the food service industry through precise, reliable and scalable supply chain solutions.
NDCP’s corporate headquarters is located within metro Atlanta in Duluth, Georgia. We currently have nine distribution centers (DCs) nationwide, along with an additional 32 logistics hubs. Here is a look at our geography:
Did you know that NDCP has been delivering products and business solutions to its members for more than 30 years? The company started as a membership cooperative created by Dunkin’ franchisees in the Northeast in 1983 to leverage more buying power, with similar entities forming in other regions of the country. Those regional entities merged together to create our current company, National DCP, in 2012. We relocated our headquarters to the metro Atlanta area in 2013 in order to better serve Dunkin’s rapidly expanding geographic footprint.